prefixPre is defined as something that happens before the next word.
- An example of the pre prefix is preschool or school you attend before you officially start school.
- An example of the pre prefix is preheat, or to heat an oven before you put something in to cook.
- before in time, earlier (than), prior (to): presuppose, prewar
- before in place, in front (of), anterior (to): preaxial
- before in rank, superior (to), surpassing: preeminent
- preliminary to, in preparation for: preschool
- before the usual or expected time for doing so: preapprove, preprogrammed
A lot of thought went into PreAgent
Its not just a cool name although it is a cool name, we are before anyone in the cycle of a predominate sale of your home. We Pre Pare (prepare) and if you pardon the pun, we Pre Pair too. Pairing design, ideas, selling agents, strategy, products, life style, information all these are combined and Pre Packaged to assist in the perfect sale of your home. Its an experts pre positioning,
From Latin prae (“in front of”)
We are in front, ahead of the market in our thinking, our approach and our ideas. To place something in front of the others means you are ahead, winning, goal focused and therefore, most likely to succeed. We place you there, in this pre position of most likely.
Do you want to be ahead of the competing properties?
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started” yes it is.
The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.”
This is great advice, but knowing where you want to go and what the first task should be to get there is when it starts to get difficult. Thats where we come in, we take care of the starting point the goal and manage all the details in-between.
Contact us for an action plan to sell your property at top prices, to perfect buyers now hireus@PreAgent.co.uk